Team: Business Intelligence
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Senior BI Developer, based fully remote.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for a highly experienced Senior BI Developer to join our Data Engineering & Analytics team.
You’ll be joining a team of experienced data professionals who work in an agile, scrum environment. Your team will implement innovative technical solutions providing rapid value to business users through the delivery of new functionality and enhancements to existing functionality.
What will you do in the role?
Our Senior BI Developer will be passionate about data, analytics and technology and have previous commercial experience designing and implementing solutions on the Microsoft SQL Server BI platform with strong TSQL and SSIS development skills.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to mentor junior members of the team and contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes and procedures.
What are the key skills/experience you’ll already have?
Any experience of the following tools and technologies would be beneficial as we modernise our data analytics technology stack, but not essential as you will have the opportunity to develop skills in these areas as part of this role: -
- Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform - preferred, AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse
- Data Visualisation (specifically the use of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server)
- Python - preferred, Java or C# programming skills with software engineering training\\experience
- SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
You should have experience working on data warehouse projects and will ideally have some exposure to dimensional modelling techniques.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK in 2022 on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Buy or Sell Annual Leave
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 11 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!