Test Analyst, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre. This is a hybrid role working 2 days a week in the office, with the ability and scope to work flexibly from home for the remaining time.
Reporting to the Test Lead, our Test Analyst will play a vital role helping to deliver new features on some of the most integral systems within the Jet2holidays operation. As our Test Analyst, you will Work as One Team, testing new features and the existing behaviour of our internal systems. Working closely with other Test Analysts, Developers, Business Analysts and Product Owners, you will Take Responsibility to understand test requirements, ensuring systems are designed to the expected standards or higher.
What will you do in the role?
As our Test Analyst, you will be using our main stock and pricing management system for accommodation and transfers, which is integrated with our e-commerce systems. You will also:
- Be responsible for writing/implementing high quality and robust manual test scripts
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?Our Test Analyst will ideally have a minimum of 2 years in a testing role with experience of test planning and estimation for sprints or small projects. You will have a clear understanding and practical application of various types of testing techniques, both black box and white box. In addition, you will:
- Execute these manual test scripts and validate the output in line with acceptance criteria, raising bugs and providing reproduction steps as needed
- Develop and execute effective test scripts using various black box and white box test techniques
- Undertake test planning and estimation
- Carry out task management during sprints.
- Report status to the Test Lead and wider team
- Provide clear and concise escalation as required
- Look for new testing tools, skills, and opportunities
- Be responsible for Defect Management and reporting
- Ensure that the appropriate test standards are followed and quality testing is delivered
- Work with testers and the wider team to ensure objectives are met or exceeded.
What can we offer you?We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Undertake root cause analysis of defects, environment investigations and test data setup/amendment
- Have the ability to share information and success with testing peers
- Be able to learn new testing techniques and tools as required
- Have previous experience of test management tools (TFS or Azure DevOps is desirable)
- Have previous experience of defect tracking tools
- Have the ability to communicate in English (written and verbal) to a high standard
- ISEB Certified is preferred but not essential.
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!