Team: Holiday Product
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
As our new Product Innovation Executive, you’ll support the development of new product and services to attract new customers and enhance the holiday experience. Support the team in continuously developing and maximising the potential of destinations, experiences, transfers and other services.
As our Product Innovation Executive, you’ll have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working (we’re in the office 2 days per week)
- Access to a generous discretionary profit share scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com flights
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of experiences and holiday services and manage the life cycle of the product from when it is contracted through to it appearing on all distribution channels.
- Manage the experiences brief ensuring that all stock is kept up to date by working closely with the Data Control and Risk & Safety teams.
- Continually review the experiences programme identifying new experience opportunities and maintaining availability & visibility of current stock across all selling systems.
- Support the process to identify and research new holiday services, contributing to the creation of business cases, where needed, and bringing new services to market.
- Take ownership to ensure content is 100% accurate across all distribution channels and systems, giving the best representation possible to the target customers, and ensuring content is available to agreed deadlines.
- Manage the experiences booklet production process to agreed deadlines, ensuring the accuracy and best representation of each experience and the Jet2holidays brand.
- Monitor the sales performance of all experiences and make amendments and recommendations in line with changing market positions.
- Continually monitor competitor activity and recommend necessary actions to any relevant department within Jet2holidays.
- Support the Product brand and destination teams, product quality, risk and safety functions and legal processes within the business taking necessary actions when required.
- Work closely with suppliers and internal teams such as Contracting, Marketing, and Revenue teams, identifying products to be featured both on and offline.
What you’ll have:
- Highly numerate, analytical and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Good level of creativity and accuracy in the English language.
- Success factors include dedication, self-motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility, pace and a strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to travel abroad on their own.
Join us as we redefine travel experiences and create memories for millions of passengers. At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, your potential has no limits. Apply today and let your career take flight!