Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Storekeeper, Leeds Bradford Airport
Are you highly organised with a background in engineering stores/logistics? If so, we’d like to hear from you!This is an exciting time to join our Stores team at a period of growth. We have opportunities available for Storekeepers to head up our latest stores unit located at Leeds Bradford Airport.
Our Storekeepers are an essential part of Jet2.com who are responsible for the day to day running of the Jet2.com aircraft parts stores, delivering a secure, efficient, and reliable service to colleagues and external customers.You will ensure that aircraft parts are stored, packed, handled and located correctly, operating to a high standard in relation to aircraft safety. The Storekeeper will maintain accurate records of all transactions (manual and computerised), including parts inventory, transportation of parts, repair requisitions, delivery notes, airway bills, purchase orders and export documentation. In addition, you will also prepare and co-ordinate the despatch of components, using correct and cost-effective modes of transportation. Developing a full knowledge of the handling, packing and storage of dangerous and hazardous goods is vital to the success of this role. The work pattern for this role will initially start on Monday to Friday, and after a period of time you will work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. The Successful Candidate
- Will have experience of working in a similar position within a Stores or Warehouse environment as a minimum.
- A good understanding of the aviation market would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to always ensure a clean and tidy work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- A full UK driving license.
- You will ideally have working knowledge of International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 9002 standards.
What can we offer you?We offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro rata depending on shift pattern)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 11 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!