Team: In Resort
Contract Type: Permanent Intermittent
Hours Per Week: 30 Hours
What will you do in the role?
- Lead and motivate our Resort Flight Check-In Passenger Service Agent team, ensuring they have the tools to deliver a fantastic service to our customers
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of our Resort Flight Check-In service across our hotels
- Support your team and colleagues to deliver high performance whilst adhering to all aviation, legal and company regulations and promoting a safety-first culture
- Work closely with our Resort Flight Check-In Driver and Loader Supervisors to ensure customers baggage is checked and transported securely to the airport and we work together as One Team!
- A genuine passion for your destination and delivery of outstanding customer service at all times
- A proven track record in leading and motivating others in a customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English & Spanish
- The flexibility to quickly adapt to changing situations
- A positive approach and be a supportive team player
We offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Fully paid training & uniform
- Local employment contract
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Monthly 1-1 meetings with our Resort Flight Check-In Manager
- Coaching, development & career progression across Jet2.com & Jet2holidays
- 45 holiday days entitlement per annum (including Public Holidays)
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Our Resort Flight Check-In Passenger Service Supervisors working hours are rostered in line with the operation. As such, you will have a flexible approach to work with scheduled office & hotel visits including early starts & weekend working.
As we employ on local employment contracts, you will already hold full right to work documents for the country where the role is based and be living in the destination or willing and able to source your own accommodation and required documents. You will already be a driver with a valid driving license and your own vehicle.
If you accept a position, you will be required to provide a full 5 year referencing history (including gaps) and satisfactory criminal record check(s).
Apply today! Once we have received & reviewed your application, we will then invite you to complete the 2023 recruitment process. This includes a telephone call with the Recruiter and then an interview with our Resort Flight Check-In Area Manager!
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com & Jet2holidays!!