Team: Customer Facing at the Airport
Salary: £12.75 per hour plus shift allowance
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Hours Per Week: 20 Hours
Join Jet2.com as a Passenger Service Agent and help us send our all-important customers on holiday!
If you are ‘happy to help’ and really passionate about delivering fantastic customer service, this could be the role for you.
What Can We Offer You?
We offer our valued Ground Operations colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- £12.75 hour + shift allowance for unsociable hours
- Free Car Parking
- Free Uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro rata dependent upon contracted hours)
- 3 x Salary Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme including professional counselling
- Annual pay review
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful referrals)
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
What will you do as a Passenger Service Agent?
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to our customers as they arrive at the airport.
- Check-in customers for their flights, issuing boarding passes, checking passports and travel documents
- Following the necessary safety and security procedures.
- Assist at the boarding gates to ensure our flights depart on time.
- Make sure our customers have a smooth and safe journey through the airport and on their return welcoming them back from their holiday.
- Represent our brand at all times with a friendly, professional approach ensuring every customer feel like a VIP.
We offer a 20 hour fixed term contract until November 2024. This is a rostered role that requires shift working, so flexibility is required. Shifts can start as early as 3am and include late finishes to support our operation. An example of a rostered shift pattern is a 4 on, 2 off shift pattern.
No previous experience is necessary - if you have a passion for Customer Service and love working as part of a team, apply today, take our short online Assessment and if successful, we will invite you to meet our Red Team at an Assessment Day!
We hope you feel that you have what it takes to join our fantastic team and we look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you onboard!
Airline At the Airport Customer Facing at the Airport