Team: Licensed Engineers
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 42 Hours
We’re delighted to announce a new opportunity at our Hangar in Leeds to join Jet2.com at an exciting period of growth, working as One Team to help our all-important customers Have a lovely holiday. We are continuing to invest in our Base Maintenance facilities at Manchester and Leeds, and with a growing Fleet of Aircraft delivering a huge programme of flights and holidays, our Hangar teams are expanding, creating great opportunities to progress your career in an award-winning Airline and Tour Operator.
The will be responsible for performing aircraft maintenance tasks in accordance with regulatory airworthiness standards and Company Policy. This is a vital job in ensuring that the aircraft presented to our customers are serviceable, on time and clean.
You will undertake scheduled and un-scheduled aircraft maintenance and carry out pre-flight, daily and weekly checks of aircraft. You will also take responsibility for rectification and repair, mandatory inspection and certification of all servicing and maintenance tasks within your scope of approval. In addition, you will assume responsibility of all documentation for aircraft under your control and be available at short notice to perform .
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be UK issued Part 66 with experience working on commercial aircraft.
- You will need to have a full UK Driving Licence and ideally hold current approvals for B737 Aircraft, although candidates with other Aircraft approvals will be considered.
- Additional approvals for other Aircraft types (A321 and B757) would be advantageous.
- You will be highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
What Can We Offer You?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual pay review
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free Car Parking
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- 29 days holiday entitlement per annum
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme including professional counselling
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful referrals)
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 11 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!