Team: First Officers
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: Rostered
“Regularly rated the UK’s best Airline by passengers in our 2023 survey, Jet2 has gone from strength to strength in recent years. Its five-star rating for customer service is exceptional for any Airline’’ Which? 2023
With sustained growth pre and post pandemic and consistent delivery of an award-winning product, now is a great time to join Jet2.com as a B737 Type Rated First Officer!
Pilot Recruitment is conducted year-round to meet our continually evolving requirements, and with a brand-new Base – Liverpool – due to open in February ’24, as well as an expanding Fleet of Boeing and Airbus Aircraft, we’re looking for Pilots with the energy and passion to ensure our all-important customers Have a Lovely Holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays at many of our UK bases!
Jet2.com is proud to nurture the aspirations of our Pilots, providing swift, merit-based career progression opportunities. Frequent opportunities are available to take on additional roles in Training, Safety, Technical areas, and people management – your application is decided on suitability and not seniority.
We believe that a successful career should be complemented by a fulfilling lifestyle. That’s why we’re continually listening to our Pilots (with 95% of Pilots responding to our most recent survey) to implement roster and lifestyle changes that offer Pilots more protections in their roster. Currently, this can include Requested Days Off, Roster protections Windows, Instant protection Windows and rostered early finish and late start times after Annual Leave. We also have several trials ongoing, including new reduced working patterns and duty preferences (AM or PM).
Successful candidates will possess a valid UK issued Pilots Licence with minimum ELP Level 5 (you can gain and hold a UK license concurrently if outside the UK - please see our careers website for guidance if you have an EASA or alternative Licence) and current Class One Medical with a minimum of 6 months validity at the start date.
What Can We Offer You?
Our Pilot reward package also includes:
- A high basic salary – not hours dependent
- Annual Company Pay Review
- Stable Basing, confirmed at the point of offer
- Transparent Base transfer policy – based on seniority of request, post training
- Sustainable lifestyle
- Mostly 2 sector days - home most nights
- Rosters published up to 8 weeks in advance
- 3 Requested Days Off per month to secure time off for special occasions
- Rotating priority leave booking system – 37 days per annum for full time colleagues
- Live free bidding for annual leave – instant confirmation – not based on seniority
- Winter leave options
- Comprehensive ‘Medical History Disregarded’ Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Colleague profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme – 10% Company contribution
- Great Team spirit and friendly colleagues
- An award winning, financially stable business with an unrivalled focus on Crew Development
- A Company you can be proud to work for
If you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey – APPLY NOW!!
Airline Pilots First Officers