Team: Customer Facing at the Airport
Salary: £16,511.25 (£10.58 per hour)
Contract Type: Permanent Seasonal
Hours Per Week: Various
Join Jet2.com as a Customer Helper – Passenger Service Agent and help us send our all-important customers on holiday!If you are ‘happy to help’ and really passionate about delivering fantastic customer service, this could be the role for you.
What will you do as a Customer Helper - Passenger Service Agent?
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to our customers as they arrive at the airport.
- Check-in customers for their flights at our kiosks and check in desks, issuing boarding passes, checking passports/documents and following the necessary safety and security procedures.
- Assist at the boarding gates and working alongside colleagues from our Jet2.com team such as Dispatchers, Cabin Crew and Flight Deck colleagues to make sure our flights depart safely and on time to get our all-important customers to their destinations.
- Make sure our customers have a smooth and safe journey through the airport and on their return welcoming them back from their holiday.
- Represent our brand at all times with a friendly, professional approach ensuring every customer feel like a VIP.
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Hourly rate per hour + shift allowance for unsociable hours
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Annual pay review
- Free Car Parking
- Free Uniform plus £50 annual allowance towards uniform accessories
- Contributory pension scheme
- 3 x Salary Life Assurance
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro rata dependent upon contracted hours)
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme including professional counselling
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful referrals)
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
We offer a range of contracted hours and options - you can choose a contract from 8 to 16 hours per week on a permanent rostered or fixed shift basis or you can choose a contract from 17 to 30 hours per week on a rostered permanent seasonal basis (our permanent seasonal contracts have a short rest period in between our busy Winter and Summer seasons).
No previous experience is necessary - if you have a passion for Customer Service and love working as part of a team, apply today, take our short online Assessment and if successful, we will invite you to meet our Red Team at an Assessment Day!
We hope you feel that you have what it takes to join our fantastic team and we look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you onboard!
Airline At the Airport Customer Facing at the Airport