Team: Finance Operations & Commercial Compliance
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Expenses Assistant, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre.
Reporting to the Accounts , Jet2.com and Jet2Holidays are looking for an who will Take Responsibility for assisting with the management of colleague expense submissions. Dealing with high volumes of submissions and incoming queries, you will be using a range of different systems and will need to Be Present at all times, demonstrating an .
What will you do in the role?
As our Expenses Assistant, you will be responsible for auditing incoming employee cash expense claims, company credit card submissions, approving Crew Expenses in line with company policy and calculating VAT reclaim. You will also:
- Provide support and cover to the payments function
- Audit expense submissions in line with company policy
- Help colleagues with queries and provide support when using the online expenses system
- Calculate reclaimable VAT on employee expenses
- Report any submissions outside of policy
- Chase any outstanding company credit card reconciliations in line with company deadlines.
Our Expenses Assistant will have proven administration experience, preferably in a high-volume Accounts Payable Team / Expenses Role. You will also:
- Be proactive
- Have the ability to work under tight timescales
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Work with a high level of accuracy.
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with and !!