Business Analyst, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre. This is a hybrid role with the ability and scope to work flexibly from home.
Reporting to the Senior Business Support Manager, our Business Analyst will play a vital role in helping to deliver new features on some of the most integral systems within the Jet2Holidays operation. In this exciting opportunity, you will be expected to Take Responsibility and be an expert in business analysis for software development, Be Present and drive critical business projects from inception to delivery.
What will you do in the role?
Our Business Analyst will facilitate internal stakeholder workshops, displaying skills in interviewing, effective questioning and have an ability to capture requirements to maximise business value. You will also:
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?You will have previous Business Analyst experience in a Tour Operator/Airline environment, as well as experience in delivering projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. You will also:
- Own the requirements for any developments our internal stakeholders request, capturing these with relevant, supporting documentation
- Capture and detail Epics/User stories in the team's tool of choice, following INVEST principles and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the development teams to give them a clear understanding of what needs to be delivered
- Using sessions such as '3 Amigos', document user stories and agree with the team
- Run estimation sessions to understand the effort required to deliver the stories
- Effectively prioritise any backlog, providing recommendations based on your understanding
- Support sprint planning by having all analysis ready and well defined
- Collaborate with development teams to take ideas from concept to a solution, understanding any areas of risk, dependencies, compliance impacts or data requirements
- Support the implementation and training of new features to our business-wide users.
What can we offer you?We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing competing workloads and effectively prioritising
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have proven stakeholder management skills and be able to build and maintain great working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Previous experience of working with back office systems would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!