Team: Web Analytics
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Web Analytics Apprentice, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre
In this exciting entry level position, the Digital Analytics Apprentice will have the opportunity to be involved in multiple aspects of digital data and analysis within the Jet2 Marketing department.
Based in the Digital Analytics team sitting in the wider E-commerce function and reporting to the General Manager of Web Analytics, the successful candidate will work towards becoming a Digital Analytics Specialist. The successful candidate will gain valuable commercial experiences across the breadth and depth of all things E-commerce, supporting different initiatives with data and insights to support the business in achieving its goals.
What will you do in the role?
The successful candidate will use Google Analytics 360 (and GA4), Google Tag Manager and Tableau amongst other platforms to extract, manipulate and analyse data to create stories and draw conclusions. Other responsibilities include;
- Informing the business on web activity, trends, and opportunities through actionable insights
- Working with other members in the Analytics team to track website activity, ensuring accurate data and full web coverage
- Building and delivering accurate and insightful reports for the wider business
- Completing ad-hoc requests, supporting other teams in resolving challenges and answering questions through data and insight
- Building relationships with other teams across the company to help identify their challenges and support with data
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at grade A-C (9-4)
- Strong IT skills
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills
- Be an effective and enthusiastic communicator
- You will have a demonstratable passion for all things digital
You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level to this apprenticeship in a similar subject
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
We offer an with in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with and !!