Team: Licensed Engineers
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 42 Hours
We’re delighted to announce several new opportunities at our Hangar in Leeds to join Jet2.com at an exciting period of growth, working as One Team to help our all-important customers Have a lovely holiday. We are continuing to invest in our Base Maintenance facilities at Manchester and Leeds, and with a growing Fleet of Aircraft delivering a huge Summer ’22 programme of flights and holidays, our Hangar teams are expanding, creating great opportunities to progress your career in an award winning Airline and Tour Operator.
The will be responsible for maintaining our aircraft in accordance with relevant maintenance documents and Company policy. This is a vital job in ensuring that the aircraft presented to our customers are serviceable, on time and clean.
You will work as part of a team, taking responsibility for the modification and rectification work required on our aircraft. You will liaise with theand review and approve the work of Mechanics where necessary. The will also complete any modification and rectification work required safely and accurately to meet agreed timescales. In addition, you will assume control of all documentation for aircraft under your control.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be , with excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at a technical level with staff at all levels.
- You will be , ideally holding with a full UK driving license.
- In addition, you will be able to prioritise work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What Can We Offer You?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual pay review
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Excellent career progression opportunities Free Car Parking
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro rata dependent upon contracted hours)
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme including professional counselling
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful referrals)
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!