Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Our IT delivery team has multiple scrum teams, each one including a lead engineer, software engineers, automation and manual test engineers, product owners and business analysts.
What will you do in the role?
Work as part of a team to deliver systems that improve the experience of our customers and business users.
Build robust and scalable systems.
Actively engage in design discussions and decisions about projects.
Participate in team activities such as planning and estimation.
Our tech stack includes:
C#, .NET Core and Web API.
RESTful Microservices – light-weight efficient, decoupled APIs that scale well.
Event driven architectures (Kafka)
Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Containerised environments using Kubernetes, Docker and CI/CD pipelines
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Remote working
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!