Team: HR, Legal & Company Secretarial
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Our Overseas Operations team are recruiting!
We’re looking for an Overseas Trainer to be based at either our Head Office in Leeds, UK or at one of our Overseas resort destinations.
Reporting to our Overseas Learning & Development Business Partner, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of industry-leading training and interventions for Jet2holidays colleagues that are based at both our Head Office and Overseas destinations.
What will you do in the role?
You will be responsible for Identifying, planning designing & delivering learning solutions across Overseas Operations to ensure our colleagues have the skills required to deliver the Jet2holidays VIP Customer Service.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Take full ownership of all Overseas induction training
- Regular monitoring of colleague performance to identify training
- Support with the planning, logistics, administration and audit of learning and development across Overseas Operations
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
We are looking for somebody with strong experience of delivering training preferably on a remote basis. Skills we’re looking for are:
- Excellent content creation skills using a variety of techniques and initiatives to ensure the training we offer is fresh, innovative, and interactive
- A passion for developing & supporting people to reach their full potential
- An adaptable, flexible attitude & the ability to work under tight timescales
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Hybrid working – we’re in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (including Bank Holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
Please note as part of this role there may be occasional travel required to and from the UK at short notice to support our Overseas business requirements where needed.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!