Team: Travel Advisor
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Here at Jet2holidays, we’re all about delivering a VIP service for our customers each and every time. Within our virtual Contact Centre, our Home-Based Contact Centre Travel Advisors are always there for our customers and deliver our industry recognised customer service, whatever the situation.
As Summer 22 is on the horizon and we are able to take more Jet2holidays customers on their well-deserved holiday, we have some opportunities to join our Home-Based Contact Centre Advisor team! We are looking for individuals that share our passion for going above and beyond for our customers and our focus on getting it right first time!
Our Full Time Contact Centre Travel Advisors:
- Provide expert guidance to find the right holiday for our customers and anticipate any questions our customers might have about their travel requirements.
- Manage high volumes of customer queries including amending bookings, updating changes and processing payments.
- Add real value to customer conversations whilst achieving individual targets and KPI’s.
- Use a wide variety of in-house systems; the ability to navigate and accurately update these systems is an essential part of ensuring we do all that we say we will for our customers.
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Bonus Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 34 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro rata dependent upon contracted hours)
- 3 x Salary Life Assurance
- Buy and Sell of Annual Leave
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme including professional counselling
- Annual pay review
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Recommend a Friend scheme (£250 for successful referrals)
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
Although you will work within a team, this role is home-based and as such, the ability to be self-motivated and work well independently is crucial.
Experience of delivering high standards of customer service in a similar fast paced environment will be beneficial in these roles, and ideally, you will have previous experience of working within the travel industry or working within a similar remote or home based role.
If you are successful, on joining us, we will provide a comprehensive virtual training and induction programme in order to give you the tools to perform the role, and ongoing training and coaching is part of our commitment to you.
We will also provide you with your computer equipment, however a key requirement of the role is that you must have a suitable working space at home, along with a high speed broadband connection. You must also be based in the UK.
Our Contact Centre is open 7 days a week and our opening hours are 8.30am - 8.30pm Monday – Friday and 8.30am – 7.30pm Saturday & Sunday. Your working pattern will include working evenings and/or weekends within these opening hours as these are our peak customer contact times. As with any customer focused role, there is an expectation that you are ready for your working shift in good time each day, in order to be present for our customers.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!
Contact Centre Travel Contact Centre Travel Advisor