Team: CRM, Customer Data, Research & Analysis
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
Email Designer, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre.
Do you know your HTML from your CSS? Are you a design dynamo with bags (or should we say suitcases) of ideas? You could be the missing piece in our email design team!
Reporting to the , our will be a key player in the . Taking Responsibility for developing and maintaining new and existing email creatives and templates is a large part of the role, but a great imagination is just as important, as we are always looking for new ways to Create Memories and keep our customers inspired and engaged.
What will you do in the role?
Our Email Designer will work from weekly schedules to . Following industry best practice guidelines, you will ensure all templates and designs are responsive and maximised for mobile platforms. You will also:
- Test emails across a range of devices to check all designs are effective, on brand and consistent
- Manage the checking and approval of emails with key stakeholders, providing email content that is accurate and relevant
- Oversee the scheduling and sending of emails through and ’ email service provider
- Be constantly looking for ways to improve our email templates and increase open and click through rates.
Our Email Designer will have including , with a and . You will also:
- Have experience with
- Be eager to learn and develop new skills
- Have heaps of creative flair
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to be calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to deliver high quality work to
- is key to the success of this role.
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an with in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with and !!