Team: Resource & Crew Planning
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours Per Week: 40 Hours
To ensure we continue to deliver our award-winning VIP Customer Service, we are recruiting for two Roster Planning Coordinators to join our team. Reporting to the Resource Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of rosters for our Ground Operations airport-based colleagues across the UK, Spain and Portugal.
You will work closely with Station Managers to ensure all rosters are produced in accordance with regulatory obligations, company policies and operational requirements.
- Producing accurate and detailed resource requirement plans for all Jet2.com Ground Operations colleagues at company bases.
- Creating compliant and accurate periodic rosters for all Jet2.com Ground Operations colleagues at company bases.
- Create detailed reports giving projected availability details of Jet2.com Ground Operations colleagues according to contract types, airport base, and role.
- Support Ground Operations Training teams in managing colleague resource availability and provide effective solutions to resource availability issues.
- Liaise with respective Station Managers to detail Ground Operations colleagues roles, including any operational contribution levels.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and an eye for detail
- A good understanding of resource planning and the cycle of roster planning and production
- Knowledge of working time directives and work-place rostering agreements
- The ability to turn around tasks at short notice while maintaining accuracy and quality of output
- An adaptable, flexible attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment delivering to tight timescales.
- A basic level of written and verbal Spanish is desirable.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!